Fabcafe.com (hereinafter refereed to as the “Website”) is a website under management of FabCafe Limited Liability Partnership (hereinafter refereed to as the “Company”). When handling such personal information as you provided in order to use the Website, the Company shall comply with the laws and regulations concerning personal information and the Company’s internal rules which have been provided in order to protect personal information, and the Company shall further endeavor to handle such personal information with fastidious care.
Handling of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company may disclose information concerning users in the following cases:
- when disclosure of such information is requested by a court, prosecutors’ office, the police, a bar association or any other institution similar thereto;
- when such information must be disclosed under laws and/or regulations;
- when disclosure of such information is necessary for the protection of the assets, rights, safety of life and body and/or business or public benefit of the Company or users or any third party, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person for such disclosure;
- when disclosure of such information is required since the Company is required to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by a state organ or a local government which has to pursue affairs under a certain law or regulation, and where obtaining the consent of the relevant person is likely to impede pursuing such affairs;
- when disclosure of such information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound upbringing of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant person;
Handling of Access Log
The access log of the website is recorded. The items to be recorded are access time, name of the host computer, address, referer (which shows from which website users linked to the Website) and agent (such as type and version of browsing software). Such information shall be used to compile statistics to collect information and improve services regarding failure of servers and user support, and not to identify individuals. In addition, the Company shall not disclose such access log to any third party unless required so under laws and regulations.
Inquiries and Complaints Should be Directed to:
FabCafe Limited Liability Partnership, the contact in relation to websites